The main parameters and indicators of soy wax products are as follows:
Soy wax refers to the wax obtained from hydrogenated soybean oil. It is the main raw material for craft candles, essential oils and aromatic candles; the advantages of soy wax: high cost performance, the cup wax does not fall out of the cup, the column wax has a fast cooling rate, is easy to unmold, does not crack, the pigment is evenly dispersed and does not bloom. The burning time is 30-50% longer than that of paraffin wax. Environmental friendly. No carcinogens are produced when burned and the waste is biodegradable. Saving the heat source, which is beneficial for operators’ safe production.
Compared to paraffin wax candles, soy wax candles have many advantages.
Candles can create a romantic atmosphere and give off a pleasant aroma, but most candles are made from petroleum-based products such as paraffin wax, which emits black smoke and chemicals when lit. Conversely, soy candles are cleaner and lighter for longer.
Compared to regular candles, soy wax candles burn slower and release the essential oils that modulate the fragrance more slowly and gently. Unlike paraffin candles with scented flavors, soy wax melt candles do not produce excessive flavors. Therefore, soy candles will not affect people’s smell or taste.
Colored candles are a simple type of DIY candle, which can turn white soy wax into colored candles. Materials: Soy wax melt , homemade molds (for candles, disposable paper cups or toothpaste paper packaging are good materials, you can also make molds of various shapes according to your preference), candle leashes (wire of wax cotton or The cotton wick in the candle), a stainless steel saucepan, a set of toothpicks, perfume.
Do not melt soy wax directly over an open flame.For safety reasons, use an induction cooker to heat it. If you don’t have an induction cooker, you can use a water-resistant heating method on a gas stove, i.e. put water in a large pot, then put a pot of melting wax in a large pot to heat .
1. Prepare some coloring material.
2. Heat the soy wax melt pieces in a pot to melt the wax. Add dyes to the melted wax for color mixing. The amount of dyes can be determined based on the depth of the color you like. In general, light colors are better. Shake the pot lightly to dissolve the color and blend into the wax liquid and sprinkle a few drops of water into the wax liquid.
3. Pour the colored wax liquid into the prepared mold, the height can be customized. If it’s a DIY mold, be careful not to leave any gaps to prevent the wax liquid from leaking out.
4. Knot one end of the cotton core on the toothpick in advance (the toothpick can be used to avoid getting burned by the wax liquid, and the position of the cotton core can be adjusted) and the other end is placed in the liquid wax color and wait for the liquid wax to solidify. 5. If you want to make candles of different colors, you can pour them layer by layer into the mold. After the layer has solidified, pour it again and so on.
6. After the colored candle has completely solidified, tear off the mold and cut the excess candle wick and a scented colored candle is ready. Note: Do not pour the remaining wax water into the sewer, otherwise it will block the sewer. Pour it onto a piece of paper, wait for it to set and throw it away. Also, the cotton wick on the candle should not be left too long to prevent the flame from being too large and dangerous after ignition.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !