Soap flavor is a flavor suitable for adding people to soap products and enhancing the aroma of the product. In laundry soap, 0.5% flavor is generally added, and 1% to 2% in toilet soap.
Soap flavors are required to be able to cover the peculiar smell brought by the raw materials and fats to the finished soap, can withstand long-term storage, will not cause the coloring and deterioration of the soap, and leave a lingering fragrance on the body or fabric after use. Second, it can be imparted by the addition of flavors. The special charm of Fei Yizao has aroused consumers’ desire to shop. To meet the above conditions, it is necessary to improve the professional level of perfumery
(2) According to the aroma or fragrance of the essence:
Fragrance, sandalwood, jasmine, rose, grass fragrance for soap.
Three flowers, bell flowers, sweet-scented osmanthus, fruit flavors for creams.
Aldehyde, floral, green, floral, oriental, etc. used in perfumes.
Edible oranges, sweet oranges, lemons, cream, vanilla, chocolate, almonds, cola type, etc.
Mint type, spearmint type, fruit type, wintergreen type, etc. for toothpaste.
Green plum, rose, sweet-scented osmanthus, daqu, brandy, whiskey, etc. for wine.
Flue-cured tobacco, mixed tobacco, etc. used for tobacco.
(3) According to the solubility properties: it can be divided into two types: water-soluble (including alcohol-soluble) and oil-soluble.
(4) According to the dosage form: Divided into liquid (including paste, milk), solid (including powder, block) and other types.
(1) It has a certain scent type, aroma or fragrance characteristics.
(2) There are certain perfumes (sometimes including: carriers, auxiliary materials, solvents or other additives) mixing ratio and preparation process.
(3) It is safe for the human body (for external or internal use).
(4) Adapt to certain flavoring application requirements (including suitable flavoring process conditions, price requirements, etc.).
(5) It should be compatible with the performance and utility of the flavoring medium, and can maintain a certain degree of stability and durability.
(6) To meet the prescribed dosage form.
Essence, as the art work of perfumers, has artistic attributes. There are different trends and different schools in different periods. The responsibility of the perfumer is to formulate flavor products that satisfy customers, meet the trend, and sell well. This is not only a matter of formulation technology, but also involves factors such as aesthetics, psychology, and market economy. Before the fragrance formula is designed, the market and the cosmetic formulator must collect enough information about the use and application.
1. Identify the aroma characteristics of the sample under review, such as aroma, aroma type, strength, diffusion, persistence and aroma balance.
2. Evaluate its novelty, originality, style and charm from the perspective of psychology and aesthetics.
3. Evaluation of internal quality, such as color, turbidity, and the ability of flavoring to mask the odor of the substrate.
4. To check the quality of the essence and evaluate the fragrance, the main purpose is to understand its authenticity, pros and cons, and whether it is adulterated or not.
5. As the evaluation of the process of researching and distributing flavors, it mainly smells and distinguishes its fragrance rhyme, top fragrance, body fragrance, base fragrance, degree of coordination, aroma and color changes, etc.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !