According to (GB8075-87) classification bai, concrete admixtures can be divided into four categories according to their main functions:
1. Additives to improve the rheological properties of concrete mixtures: including various water-reducing agents, air-entraining agents and pumping agents.
2. Additives for adjusting concrete setting time and hardening performance: including retarder, early strength agent, quick setting agent, etc.
3. Additives to improve the durability of concrete: including air-entraining agents, waterproofing agents, and rust inhibitors.
4. Additives to improve other properties of concrete: including air-entraining agents, expansion agents, antifreeze agents, colorants, waterproofing agents and pumping agents.
According to (GB8075-87) the naming and definition of additives, the additives can be divided into 16 names, and their respective definitions are as follows:
1. Ordinary water-reducing agent: an additive that can reduce the amount of water used for mixing under the same conditions of concrete slump;
2. Early strength agent: an additive that accelerates the early strength development of concrete;
3. Retarder: an additive that prolongs the setting time of concrete;
4. Air-entraining agent: an admixture that can introduce a large number of evenly distributed, stable and closed tiny bubbles in the process of mixing concrete;
5. High-efficiency water-reducing agent: an additive that can greatly reduce the water consumption of the mixture under the same conditions of concrete collapse;
6. Early strength water reducing agent: a water reducing agent with both early strength and water reducing function;
7. Retarding and water-reducing agent: water-reducing agent with both functions of retarding and water-reducing;
8. Air-entraining water-reducing agent: an additive with both air-entraining and water-reducing functions;
9. Waterproofing agent: an additive that can reduce the permeability of concrete under hydrostatic pressure;
10. Rust inhibitor: an additive that can inhibit or reduce the corrosion of steel bars or other embedded metals in concrete
The very common use types of superplasticizer liquid: DK-100 for water reduce,DK-200 for slump retention,DK-101 for early strength, DK-104 for combination.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !